Professional Cleaning Services in the Flathead Valley. Residential, Office, Rental or Vacation rental.
We are a local and family owned cleaning business.
We are a local, family owned business in the Flathead Valley. You care about who you let into your home, office or rental and our family owns this concern. There has been a serious need for professional service that cares about this and takes that concern to heart. Too many times we hear how this valley is being bombarded with cleaning companies who hire to fill a job order and not hire to fill your concerns.
Here is how we are solving that problem for you:
We start off doing background checks on our team members and continue this through out their employment. We will do random checks to ensure your safety as much as we are able. We do this on an ongoing basis, so you don’t have to worry. Not just at new hire but as they continue to work with us.
- We are licensed, insured and screening our team members so that we know who we are sending into your home.
We are an LLC, not sole contractors but we are an SCorp.
- We perform background checks as well as referral checks on our team for your safety and want to deliver that white glove kind of clean for your home, rental or vrbo.
- We pride ourselves in not getting called back to do something that we should have done in the first place. Working with property managers for the past 3 years we know what you need and….We also take it a step further. If you need us to do Marketing pictures, grab that small item that went missing, etc. we know how to be your partner in the business.
- We are a family owned, local business who wants to care for yours.
- We take ownership and pride in how your home or office looks.
Our business is making you look great.
Our Local Cleaning Team is here to help you.
When would be a good time to stop in and formally introduce our company to you?
We can be reached @ 406.260.5761 (we text) or on our Facebook Page.
Or contact us
Using an unlicensed contractor to save a few dollars may be
tempting in the short run – but the potential risks far outweigh the